We are a vibrant community engaged in sharing God’s love and grace through daring, hands-on explorations of faith, service, justice and peace
in our complex and evolving world.
levitra vs cialis levitra vs cialis http://buy1viagra.com http://buy1viagra.com levitra online pharmacy levitra online pharmacy levitra levitra cialis cialis cialis cialis buy online viagra with online screening buy online viagra with online screening levitra online levitra online viagra online without prescription viagra online without prescription cialis online cialis online buying viagra online buying viagra online cheapest online cost for levitra cheapest online cost for levitra
- Community: We will practice radical inclusion, create bold and honest relationships, and provide a space of sanctuary and compassion.
- Spirituality: We will honor and explore our human experience of “thin places” – those sacred spaces, times and places, where mystery and the human spirit touch.
- Conversation: We will engage in rigorous study and deep conversation to broaden our faith, know our tradition, and expand our commitment to justice and peace.
- Generosity: We will share our gifts for the well-being of the congregation and for ministries of service, justice and peace.
- Justice: We will advocate for and partner with all marginalized people in our community and our world, with special focus on racial and economic equality and the rights of the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender community.
- Peace: We will practice conflict management and reconciliation in our own lives and support peacemakers around the globe.